
This is an immediate call for smack talk. It's the only thing Jason responds to. I haven't heard from him in days. It's too early to be hangning out at the beach and Harbour Side so I have no idea what he is up to. He could be training to beat Lance in the New York Marathon who knows. He used to be my hero...maybe since I started this blog he thinks I'm stalking him. I've run over 30 marathons with you Jay...and what do I get? ...a cold shoulder...You're not even that fast Jay!!..I'm cheering for Lance ..go Lance!! No Boston pic today...I refuse. Here's a pic of Jay partying it up in Mexico...
4 comments:
This is my first visit to your blog. I must say if your friend Jay needs motivation, he should talk to Sean 'Wheels' Wilson, that guy knows how to break it down and may be able to get your friend off the corona's and into the gym.
If you think about it, its shaping up like Rocky 3, with Sean 'Appollo Creed' Wilson, Lance 'Clubber Lang' Armstrong. Poor Jay, how could you trade in your passion for glory....
Rumor has it Jay is at a secret training facility in the Colorado Rockies. In addition to the latest in fitness technolgies and having a team of fitness experts, Jay is using the thinner air to enhance his endurance & the ice cold rivers to enhnace his mediation techniques. I've also heard rumors of a secret formula he's using as his sole nutrition source for his training, known only as the 'Silver Bullet' I can only begin to fathom what it may be.
I heard a rumor that Jay quit training, climbed Mount Everest, and settled in with the Shaolin Yeti Monks that live, train, and meditate in a secret temple on the mountaintop.
I heard those guys can throw down.
Reality is Jason does not have Cerebral Palsy. He's been faking it his whole life. It's a great cover for a secret agent. This explains the rumors of the secret training facility. His van and wheelchair were found abandoned last night on a highway in Nevada. I imagine he is currently somewhere in the mountains of Afghanistan. I will most likely be killed for disclosing this information.
Post a Comment